Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Full Zip
Warm, 100% recycled polyester fleece in a full-zip jacket dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 454 g (16 oz)
Starting at $139
Once you receive your quote and confirm your order with one of the GroupGear managers, it will take approximately 2 weeks for your order to arrive at our Cambridge office for pick-up! If you need your order shipped, it will take up to an additional week. However, we can rush your order and have it arrive in as early as 1 week for an additional charge upon request.